Download MP3 [22:36]
- The American Society for Clinical Hypnosis: http://www.asch.net
- The Milton H. Erickson Foundation: http://www.erickson-foundation.org/
- Montgomery, G. H., et al (2007). A Randomized Clinical Trial of a Brief Hypnosis Intervention to Control Side Effects in Breast Surgery Patients. Journal of the National Cancer Institute, 99, 1304-1312.
- Pisano, M. (2007, November 17). Hypnosis takes patients to a calmer place. Houston Chronicle
- American College of Chest Physicians (2007, October 24). Hypnotherapy for smoking cessation sees strong results. ScienceDaily.
APA (6th ed) citation for this podcast:
Singer, J. B. (Host). (2007, November 19). #28 - Clinical hypnosis (part I): An interview with Dr. Elizabeth Winter [Audio podcast]. Social Work Podcast. Podcast retrieved from http://socialworkpodcast.com/2007/11/clinical-hypnosis-part-i-interview-with.html